EUFMC Conference Rules and Regulations
Governing Attendance Of Manufacturers and Service Providers Electric Utility Fleet Managers Conference Williamsburg, Virginia
- Conference attendance shall be by invitation only. Invited manufacturers and service providers have been carefully selected by the Board of Directors to ensure the greatest possible benefit to all parties attending the Conference. Invited manufacturers shall not extend invitations to any other utility, business acquaintance or person who is not an employee of their company. Such invitations must originate from the Board of Directors of the Electric Utility Fleet Managers Conference (EUFMC).
- Manufacturers and service providers shall pay a Company registration fee of $1800. Each company registered with the EUFMC may register a maximum of five (5) representatives. Companies must register at least one key contact representative. Registration fees for individuals are $250. Each of the five registered employees may register his or her spouse; the registration fee for spouses is $250 each.
- Only invited, registered manufacturers are entitled to participate in the vehicle drive-thru and equipment demonstration. Participating manufacturers may not demonstrate, display or advertise any vehicle or piece of equipment representing or bearing the signage of any other entity or company. This includes any company or affiliate of that entity, subsidiary or partner of the manufacturer unless that entity or company is registered with the EUFMC. If an invited manufacturer has equipment and/or decals or logos displaying a company not registered with the EUFMC, additional fees will be assessed. To display equipment of a company not registered, a fee of $1800 will be assessed. To display the logo or decal of a company not registered, an advertising fee of $500 for each logo or decal will be assessed for not covering the decal or logo.
- Service providers do not participate in the Monday morning drive-thru equipment demonstration but invited registered service providers may participate in the Monday afternoon show to present information to attendees. Service providers may not demonstrate, display or advertise a product or service of any company, person or organization that has not a paid registrant of the EUFMC.
- The maximum number of participants in the drive-thru demonstration is limited. Companies that desire to participate in the drive-thru are encouraged to register for the EUFMC as early as possible. Participants in the vehicle drive-thru program are determined by the EUFMC Board of Directors. As openings arise in the drive-thru, priority for participation will be extended to equipment manufacturers and EUFMC sponsors.
- Equipment shown in the drive-thru demonstrations is limited to what can be shown during the time allotted to the single vendor. Multiple vendors may utilize the same piece of equipment. The order of demonstration will be determined by a drawing.
- Participants will follow the Equipment Demonstration and Inspection General Instructions issued by the EUFMC Sr. Vice President. Participants are responsible for items displayed in their assigned exhibit space. All items displayed must fit in the space assigned. Do not drop ship equipment or other show items. Participants will make their own arrangements for items for the parking lot show area (tents, tables, chairs, displays, etc.).
- Booths are assigned by the EUFMC Equipment Show Coordinator. A standard booth is included in the EUFMC Company Registration fee. Standard booth size is determined according to product:
- Vendor Type A: 22x20' for service/component suppliers
- Vendor Type B: 22 x 30' for vehicle and large equipment suppliers (Truck/Chassis, Trenchers, Backhoes, Winches, Augers, etc.)
- Vendor Type C: 22 x 50' for manufacturers of aerial devices, cranes, and derricks
- Vendor Type D: 12 x 60' oversize vehicle or large equipment suppliers
For an additional fee, service/component suppliers may be eligible for a booth in the indoor display tent. Additional display space may be available for purchase to add to the booth provided. EUFMC sponsors have priority in purchasing additional display space.